søndag 19. juli 2009

Let the rain come down

Hi my gorgeous readers! I'm back from my holiday in Greece, and coming from 35 degress to 15 degrees and pouring rain, of course I am now sick. Anyway, that doesn't keep me away from drooling at the latest fall fashion, and writing shopping lists for the coming season. I always love it, when a new season is waiting at the door. It is so full of new excitement and hopes, and I can't stop picturing what I will wear to different events when the weather has changed. Here is my shopping list (in my dreams) for the new season f/w 09:

- Thigh high flat leather boots
- A fur vest (faux, of course)
- A structured high waist mini, À la Balenciaga
- A statement necklace
- An off-the-shoulder dress, or top, À la Balmain
- A pair of peep-toe, lace-up ankle boots
- A boyfriend blazer (no, I have not yet bought one, the previous seasons I went for a more structured fit, but now I'm ready)
- A jacket with shoulder pads, À la Balmain

So there you have it. Because my computer, like me, is a little sick today, this post will have to be without any images. But if you feel like udating yourself on the fall fashion, check out www.style.com for all the latest collections.

Now its time for me to yet again curl up in bed with my book and a gigantic cup of tea to keep me warm. Talk to you when I'm better.

Kisses

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanks! Im much better now :) Plenty of sleep, warm tea and vitamins did the trick..

    SvarSlett