mandag 31. august 2009

Report from OFW





Pictures: Epilogue, Flinga, Hanne (my friend who went with me to the shows), me.
So sorry I haven't updated the blog in a while, but after attending fashion week, I was super-busy trying to get everything together, to move across the country to attend a new school... I have now been at the school for about a week, so as I'm all settled in, I'm ready to start blogging again!

- Anyway, Oslo Fashion Week was so much fun! The shows were fantastic, the atmosphere was great, and as to be expected, there were plenty of well-dressed people! My favourite show was by a brand called Flinga. They had so many fantastic, wearable, yet fashionable clothes, and I basically wanted them all! Epilogue also did a really great show with a lot of high fashion elements. A truly great weekend!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar