lørdag 3. oktober 2009

Dark angel


I love both of these outfits. In the first one, I love the mixture of light and dark colours, the blazer, the necklace and the leather leggings. In the second one, I really like that the entire outfit is dark, yet very classy and cool. I love the draped dress topped off by a blazer, and the belt that adds some contrast to the look. I would probably go with some other shoes though, in both of the looks. Maybe some ankleboots or flats... But overall, both of these outfits please my eyes.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Herlig bilde! Elsker begge antrekkene, spesielt det til venstre. Men er enig i at det hadde blitt bedre med litt andre sko. Klem <3

    SvarSlett
  2. i love their outfit!!! ladyplay from paris

    SvarSlett
  3. great outfits! love how they mix elegant clothes with casual and sport shoes

    SvarSlett